JOIN OUR MAILING LIST and...
- Be the first to know about sales, promotions and special events!
- Be included in a weekly draw for Waltons retail gift vouchers or Waltons World Masters concert tickets!
Gibson SG Standard Bass Faded | Worn Cherry
During the height of Gibson’s original ‘Golden Era’, the company’s only bass guitar at the time – the EB0 – underwent the same radical transformation as their Les Pauls, which were being redesigned as the now classic SG. It was a bold move and it paid off, bringing Gibson basses to the forefront. Today’s SG Standard Bass recreates the classic, dual-pickup version, staying true to the design and specs of the original, including the popular 30.5-inch scale length.
- Angled headstock
- Adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Nickel and silver alloy fret wire
- Figured acrylic trapezoid inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Set-neck construction
- Nut width: 1.600" +/- .050"
- Scale length: 24 - 3/4"
- Solid mahogany body
- Tailpiece: Three point adjustable bass bridge
- Controls: 2 volume - 1 tone - 3-way toggle
- Vintage-style TB and TB Mini humbuckers
- Three-way adjustable bridge
- Faded nitrocellulose finish
Available in Worn Cherry and Worn Ebony.