JOIN OUR MAILING LIST and...
- Be the first to know about sales, promotions and special events!
- Be included in a weekly draw for Waltons retail gift vouchers or Waltons World Masters concert tickets!
Raimundo 118 Studio Classical Guitar
Classic guitar Student Series Raimundo 118. Very fine instrument for beginners thanks to the great action, balanced sound and good general feel of the instrument. With a Solid cedar top, Mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge and mahogany neck, this instrument is handmade in Spain with all the quality of the Raimundo brand and is an award winner for the beginner classical guitar player.
- Top: Solid Cedar or Spruce
- Back and Sides: Dyed Mahogany
- Width of the body on the 12 fret: 95 mm
- Width of the body on the lower bout: 100 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Width of the neck on the nut: 51,5 mm
- Width of the neck on the 12 fret: 61,5 mm
- Head Machine: Nickel
- Scale: 650 mm