JOIN OUR MAILING LIST and...
- Be the first to know about sales, promotions and special events!
- Be included in a weekly draw for Waltons retail gift vouchers or Waltons World Masters concert tickets!
Raimundo 140 Concert Classical Guitar
A professional concert classical guitar handmade in Spain. The 140 from Raimundo Guitars is a medium-high, all-solid classical guitar with quality woods and superb craftmanship. One of the first impressions you get when you hold this guitar is the fantastic smell of cedar, then the sound: detailed, clear, smooth. Great volume, clarity and sustain. Solid cedar top (or spruce), solid rosewood back and sides, ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge and special gold plated machine heads. Everything that makes a guitarist happy.
- Top: Solid Cedar or Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Width of the body on the 12 fret: 95 mm
- Width of the body on the lower bout: 100 mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Cedar
- Width of the neck on the nut: 51,5 mm
- Width of the neck on the 12 fret: 61,5 mm
- Head Machine: Golden
- Scale: 650 mm