JOIN OUR MAILING LIST and...
- Be the first to know about sales, promotions and special events!
- Be included in a weekly draw for Waltons retail gift vouchers or Waltons World Masters concert tickets!
Yamaha CLP535 Clavinova Digital Piano | Black
An outstanding array of features including Yamaha CFX & Bösendorfer samples offer unprecedented levels of versatility to pianists of all abilities.
- Piano voicing sampled from Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand pianos
- 34 voices
- Graded Hammer 3X (GH3X) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops and escapement
- 16 track recording & USB audio recording
- 303 lesson songs
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Acoustic OptimizerReal Grand Expression; a phrase that defines the expressive capability of Clavinova. It is the key components of the sound, the touch and the pedals, together with the application of technology developed through a history of acoustic piano manufacturing. With Real Grand Expression, these elements are combined perfectly into a single instrument, creating the exact sound you want through the touch of the keys and the feel of the pedals. When you play a Clavinova, you can imagine that you are playing a grand piano.
The CFX, Yamaha’s finest concert grand selected and played by the winner of the 2010 International Chopin Piano Competition and the Imperial from Bösendorfer, a brand held in high esteem by pianists throughout its long history. These renowned pianos are characterised by distinctive traits such as power, versatility, subtlety, lightness and mellowness.
Both of these superb pianos’ Voices are featured in the Clavinova. Tuned to perfection by a highly experienced piano technician with the sound from each key sampled individually, Clavinova truly captures the unique tonal character of each of these outstanding instruments.
With Clavinova, you can enjoy the exquisite beauty of the sought-after tone that the CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial deliver.
The Clavinova faithfully recreates the sound of an acoustic piano by utilising features such as String Resonance to emulate the mellow tonal colors that occur when strings react to one another. The result is a beautiful tone with rich, deep reverberation.
In addition to the reverberation of the strings themselves, Damper Resonance reproduces the broad, deep sound field of an acoustic piano. It also mirrors the tonal changes that result when a damper pedal on a grand piano is depressed. It includes sounds such as those emitted from the key bed and emulates the cumulative resonance that occurs when all of these sounds blend together.
- A pianist changes the volume and dynamics of the sound by varying the pressure applied to the keys. A Clavinova responds perfectly to give the player an outstanding level of performance control. By using long, carefully-sampled recordings of notes on a piano and unique Yamaha technologies to achieve smooth tonal transitions, rich sonic detail is delivered in response to the touch of the player.
- Featuring Yamaha's Smooth Release technology, Clavinova recreates the crisp tone heard when playing staccato as well as the lingering sound produced by releasing the keys slowly.
- The moment a pianist’s fingers are lifted from the keys of a grand piano, subtle changes occur in the instrument’s tone as the damper is lowered onto the strings to mute the sound. Key-off samples feature actual recordings of these changes, offering a faithful reproduction of the most subtle nuances in the piano’s tone, creating a more realistic overall sound
- Powerful polyphony ensures that more complex passages of music can be played without notes cutting off.
Using knowledge gained from many years of piano manufacturing, Yamaha Clavinova has an incredibly realistic keyboard feel that recreates the sensation of playing an acoustic instrument. By using a similar hammer mechanism (with no springs) as that found in a grand piano, the GH3 keyboard action reproduces the touch of an acoustic instrument, from the heavier feel in the lower register to the lighter touch in the upper octaves. It also features a three-sensor configuration which accurately senses and interprets the behaviour of the keyboard to create a response and feel very much like that of a grand piano.
The newly developed GH3X keyboard features an escapement mechanism that reproduces a slight clicking sensation near the bottom of the key travel. It has been designed in such a way that the click is discernible only on the lightest keystrokes, similar to the keyboard of a grand piano.
Add a Review Product No. 07AYAM-CLP535B