JOIN OUR MAILING LIST and...
- Be the first to know about sales, promotions and special events!
- Be included in a weekly draw for Waltons retail gift vouchers or Waltons World Masters concert tickets!
Novation Mono Circuit Groove Box
Circuit Mono Station is a next-generation monosynth that originates from the Bass Station II, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit. The synth has two oscillators that can be individually controlled, three distortion modes, plus one multi-mode filter that can be high-pass, low-pass or band-pass.
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters
- High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
- Three distortion modes
- Choose monophonic or paraphonic modes with individual glide control
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing
- Load and save up to 64 patches on the device
- Three sequencer tracks (two oscillator sequencers, one modulation sequencer)
- 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- 16 scale types
- Changeable sync rates
- CV/Gate, CV mod plus MIDI In, Out and Thru for connecting and controlling separate hardware
- Modulate, evolve and process sources through the audio input
- Backup patches and sessions with Components